Access key links:

This site uses cookies to help make it more useful and reliable. Our cookies page explains what they are, which ones we use, and how you can manage or remove them.


Joint Insolvency Examination Board (JIEB)

Applicants wishing to sit the examinations will need to register with one of the recognised professional bodies or the Secretary of State.  The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) is one such recognised professional body which provides the Secretariat to the JIEB and publishes past exam papers, examiners’ reports and syllabuses’ and the examination timetable. For more information visit the ICAEW website.


  • Print this page